Storm Water Damage Repair Services That Kisco Residents Can Trust
SERVPRO Offers Storm Water Damage Mitigation Services in Kisco
It is necessary to perform stormwater damage repair to avoid serious problems such as mold growth and structural damage after a flood incident. One of the areas within a home that is likely to be affected by a flood is the basement since it is the lowest point. Act as soon as possible whenever you experience any storm-related issues to prevent further challenges.
Our SERVPRO technicians begin by assessing your Kisco property during the water damage remediation process. We inspect the condition of the floors, walls, structural elements, and the basement's safety and stability. After the assessment, we perform the following tasks, if necessary, to restore and repair the affected areas to their preloss condition:
- Debris removal: We use specialized tools like rakes and shovels to remove debris such as leaves, branches, or mud.
- Water removal: If the basement has standing water, we can use a sump pump, water extractor, or a vacuum to pump out the stormwater.
- Repairing damaged floors and walls: If cracks exist on the walls of floors, we can use a concrete sealer to fix them.
- Check for mold: We check whether mold grows and perform the necessary mold remediation procedures.
- Site drying: By using space heaters, fans, dehumidifiers, and other moisture control measures, we ensure the area is dry to prevent chances of mold growth.
It is always advised to work with a water damage restoration company like SERVPRO since such experts have the equipment, experience, and knowledge to mitigate stormwater damage incidents. Our team can easily put in place preventative measures to ensure your home is protected from future storms. For instance, we can install drainage systems, do foundation reinforcement, repair cracked windows, and build berms for redirecting flood water from your property.
SERVPRO of Northern Westchester County has experienced and highly skilled technicians that work around the clock to get you out of any stormwater damage experience. Call (914) 241-8100 to work with a trustworthy fire, mold, and water damage restoration company.