Is Professional Water Cleanup Necessary in Yorktown Heights?
Prompt Water Cleanup by SERVPRO Limits Interruption and Cost for Yorktown Heights Property Owners
Your Yorktown Heights property taking on water damage after burst pipes or a ceiling leak from storms can get worse the longer you wait. Costly damages lead to complicated repairs and the need for detailed restoration. Hiring SERVPRO means that you will have a team at your door and ready to help with any emergency services water damage calls. We have a Green Fleet prepared to go 24/7 so that you can worry less and have added peace of mind.
SERVPRO has water restoration technicians (WRT) with the training and experience to formulate an intelligent plan for water cleanup in Yorktown Heights. We utilize proven methods for water removal services and rapid-dry methods, meticulous sanitization protocols – all to help us achieve our goals. Your home is left “Like it never even happened.”
Look for these signs that point to potential water damage:
- Floors that start to warp or buckle
- Walls that bubble, swell, or feel spongy/soft to the touch
- Wallpaper or paint that peels
- Water spots or discoloration along the walls, ceiling, or flooring
- Foul, musty, or damp odors
Rapid water cleanup and restoration with SERVPRO on the job include:
- Powerful submersible pumps and truck-mounted extractors
- Handheld pumps
- Light wand carpet extractor tools
- Injectidry system
- Moisture detection tools and sensors
- Industrial-strength air movers, fans, and dehumidification equipment
If water cleanup is not enough, SERVPRO offers water damage repairs with controlled demolition. Removing and replacing unsalvageable materials by skilled contractors brings your property back to its pre-water emergency condition.
Call SERVPRO of Northern Westchester County at (914) 241-8100, and we will send a crew out to assess your water cleanup needs as soon as possible.